Wednesday, January 4, 2012

2012

I waited too long to buy a new planner for 2012.  I realize it's only January 4th... but today I felt like my life was in shambles.  I went through way too many post-its today - it was not pretty.   Immediately after work I went to Target to look for a planner.  I looked for one earlier today at the campus bookstore because, hey, college kids want to organize their lives, right?  Crappiest planners I've ever seen!  So I just spent 20 min looking through every single planner in Target at least twice... why is it so hard to find a decent one?  My eyes started to water and I could feel my nose getting red, and then I mentally slapped myself for almost crying in public over A PLANNER.  I finally decided on one that would do.  It's got about half of the things I want.  Close enough.  Gotta get my life together before I explode.

*huge deep breath*

2012 will be a good year.


1 comment:

  1. You should talk to Patrick about planners. He's obsessed with them too and has to have a specific one...or else... We've even traveled far and wide to get one...haha

    ReplyDelete