Thursday, April 7, 2011

midnight

i've been eating A LOT lately. not really sure what's up with that (not prego!). i think i probably eat about twice as much as dan does. we eat the same amount of food for dinner, and then i have a second dinner about an hour later. he has a glass of water before bed, and i have a bowl of something or a handful of cookies before bed.
and when i stay up this late* i get super hungry and i come to a dilemma: go to bed starving or go to bed fat?
not that eating one midnight snack is going to make me fat, but i've eaten a midnight snack** each night for the last few weeks and it's starting to show. my tummy jiggles - it didn't do that before.
oh, body. what are you doing to me?

*midnight used to be early. i used to stay up until 2 or 3 on a regular basis. what happened? am i old???!
**snack = 500 calorie meal


on a happier note - i'm doing pull-ups!
i've never done a pull-up in my life... until now.
a while ago i randomly decided to buy a pull-up bar and it has been the best investment i have ever made. dan does sets of 5 throughout the day and i do one (i'm still a girl) each time i enter/leave the room. it's wonderful.

7 comments:

  1. I have always been hungry. I don't truly believe that your tummy is jiggling! You are soo soo tiny! Good job on the pull-up. I couldn't do one to save my life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you're old...I'm ancient! Midnight is late for me. I go to bed by 10:30-11 most nights!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never opt to go to bed hungry, and so I go to bed delicious and wake up fat. I just ate 6 breadsticks and a slice of pizza and am ready for bed :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey my sister just sent me a link to your blog.. My hubby & I are Damanda too! I was looking at some of your posts & it's sooo funny cuz it was kinda like reading my own! (only I hardly ever post.. but if I did it would say what yours says..well almost) I just got a new sewing maching and I've gained a few pounds since my wedding.. ((and not from being pego)) and I teach the CTR 4 class!! This was all alittle funny to me.. thought I would share :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. whoa... crazy! do i know your sister?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't think so she knows someone that has a link to your blog on hers rachel (hikari) and she thought this was a secret blog that I had and didn't tell her alily lol.

    ReplyDelete